Along with the Xiaomi 13 and the 13 Pro, Xiaomi also introduced the Xiaomi 13 Lite for the global markets. It has a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED curved screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 1920Hz PWM dimming and supports Dolby Vision. It is powered by Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 SoC.
The phone has dual front cameras that include a 32MP main camera and a 8MP depth sensor for natural looking bokeh in these self-portraits. It has Dynamic Framing, which smartly detects the number of people in the frame, auto-adjusts the field of view and zoom in or zoom out as appropriate, thus minimizing selfie distortion, as well as Selfie zoom, Pocket mirror.
There is also Xiaomi Selfie Glow with dual LED lights, designed to enable taking high-quality selfies and video calls with ease. The phone has a 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone is just 7.23mm thin and weighs just 171g even with a glass back. It packs a 4,500mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
Xiaomi 13 Lite specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz High Frequency PWM Dimming, up to 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 (4nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 644 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with 1/4″ Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP ultra-wide angle front camera with 1/2.74″, f/2.4 aperture 100° FOV, Dynamic Framing, Xiaomi Selfie Glow, 8MP depth sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 72.7 x 7.23mm; Weight: 171g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 67W wired fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi 13 Lite comes in Lite Blue, Lite Pink and Black colours and starts at 499 Euros (US$ 527 / Rs. 43,750 approx.) It will roll out globally starting from March 8, 2023 via Xiaomi official channels, but the company has not revealed any details about the India launch of the phone yet.