SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a great strategy to rank higher in Google organic search results. A higher rank means more people are visiting your website and more potential customers. ECommerce websites mostly use this SEO strategy to rank their online tore higher in the search results and grow business.
As you have come across this strategy, you have implemented it for your eCommerce website. But things didn’t work out the way you had expected. Your website neither got a higher rank nor many successful leads.
To improve your SEO strategy, you have to identify the problems first. And then address them accordingly. But do not worry. I have got some of the best tips and tricks you can use to identify and address the most common SEO problems.
Some Common SEO Problems And How To Address Them Effectively?
Search engine optimization is the perfect strategy to grow your online business store. But only when you are using it the right way. Some of the most common SEO problems are:
Your eCommerce website contains content such as blog posts. They are very essential for your website’s SEO performance. Contents provide you with more opportunities to insert keywords in your website. This means you can include multiple keywords and key phrases into your website content.
When consumers search for those specific keywords, your website pops up in the relevant search results. The presence of relevant keywords keeps the users longer on your webpage. This will send signals to search engine algorithms that your website contains valuable information. And ultimately enable your eCommerce SEO company website to rank higher in organic search results. A Top amazon SEO services company can easily handle this issue.
Here I am addressing some common eCommerce SEO company content problems that you need to address for better utilization.
- Your content is too short and can not contain many keywords.
- You have duplicate or plagiarized content on your website.
- The content your website provides does not satisfy search intent or is not informative.
Solutions: As search engines recognize helpful content and promote it, you must provide valuable information to the users.
- Provide detailed and informative content to the users. So that they find your website helpful and spend more time on your website.
- While creating new and unique content, keep the user’s intent in mind. Then you will understand what keywords to include in your content.
Not Paying Attention To The Title And Headings
Another reason for not optimizing your eCommerce SEO company strategies is that your headline and title are not up to the mark. You have to create descriptive titles and headlines to make visitors understand what your website is all about. There are reasons why every business must consider SEO, so you can look at this to understand it in a better way.
Solutions: Easy ways to address this problem is
- Use relevant keywords in your title and headlines to convince the users that your eCommerce website has got the solution they are looking for.
- You need to include descriptive titles and headings as they provide information to the search engines about the content and services your eCommerce website provides.
- You need to use relevant subheadings and titles to guide your users. Make sure they find quick solutions from your website content.
Not Optimizing The Product Pages Properly
As an eCommerce website, your product page is the most vital part of your website. Most businesses tend to overlook the importance and suffer later with SEO-related problems. A Top amazon SEO services company can help you optimize product pages properly.
Solutions: Some ways to improve product pages are
- Include descriptive and informative product reviews on the product page. Your customers must know the benefits of using the product. You can highlight a few of the benefits and help your customer in making decisions.
- Customer reviews help other customers in their purchasing decisions. A positive customer review can increase the sale of a particular product by 35%. Hence, including customer reviews on the product page is a must.
- You can use informative product descriptions to convince how the product can benefit from your products. It is an excellent way to showcase your problem-solving products. You can also use relevant keywords in the product description to help it rank higher in SERPs.
Your Website Is Not Dynamic
Not all of your customers prefer laptops or PCs to place an order. Study shows more than 76% of the population shop for online products using their smartphones. That is why a dynamic eCommerce SEO website is very crucial.
A dynamic website fits perfectly on all devices and shows content accordingly. This not only enhances customer experience but also gets a higher rank in SERPs.
Solutions: Here are some tips to create mobile-friendly websites
- Mobile users want the website to provide quick solutions. The loading speed of a website directly affects the user experience, Google penalizes those sites that take a longer time to load by pushing them to the very end of search results. If you want your eCommerce website to rank higher, improve the loading time.
- Your website must be responsive enough to adapt to different screen sizes and devices. Implement responsive designs on your website. A dynamic website ranks higher in organic searches and improves SEO.
Your Website Lacks Image Alt Text
Images of different products are an intrinsic part of an eCommerce website. You need to provide image alt text on your website. Not utilizing image alt text is a big mistake that you can not afford.
A product page that contains SEO-friendly product descriptions, reviews, titles, and good quality images can enhance customer experience and provide the relevant solutions people are searching for. This enhances the eCommerce SEO company performance of your eCommerce website.
With proper implementation, the tips I mentioned above will surely help your eCommerce SEO company website rank higher and generate more successful leads. You can also hire a Top amazon SEO services company for better results. But remember, SEO can not bring overnight success. Be patient and implement those above-mentioned tips carefully.
About The Author
Hermit Chawla is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs which is a Web design and Development Company, helping global businesses to grow by top responsive web design services. He loves to share his thoughts on Social Media Marketing Services Game Design Development etc.