After Y12 that was launched back in 2019, vivo has launched Y12s, the company’s latest smartphones in the Y series in India. It features a 6.51-inch HD+ Halo FullView display, comes with 13MP main + 2MP depth dual rear cameras, 8MP front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner which unlocks the phone in just 0.22s, and the phone is powered by Helio P35 SoC.
It runs FunTouch OS 11 with Android 10, has a gradient back, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and has a huge a 5000mAh battery.
vivo Y12s specifications
- 6.51-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.41×76.32×8.41mm; Weight: 192g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The vivo Y12s comes in Phantom Black and Glacier Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 9,990 and will be available from vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, and across all partner retail stores.