Along with the S9 smartphone vivo also introduced its Neckband wireless headset HP2154 in China. It has Bluetooth 5.0 and 11.2mm drivers with Japan’s Daikoku copper-clad aluminium coil that offer clear vocals and music. vivo also says that it has been tuned by Golden Ears acoustic team for the best audio experience. It has 80ms low latency audio suitable for gaming and highly sensitive microphone for calls.
It has a 24g light-weight neck-band design with power button and in-line volume, music / call controls on the neck band. With a quick 10-minute charge, it promises music playback for up to 5 hours, while a full charge provides up to 18 hours of battery life.
Vivo Neckband wireless headset (HP2154) specifications
- 11.2mm dynamic driver, Daikoku coil
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Low Latency reduces latency to 80ms
- Weight: 24g
- Button with Quick Switch, volume, skip track, phone calls, voice assistant
- Magnetic control
- Sweat and water-resistant (IPX4)
- 129mAh battery offers up to 18 hours music playback (50% volume), 12 hours of talk time, 10 minutes charge for 5hours of audio with USB Type-C fast charging
The Vivo Neckband wireless headset comes in Feather Grey, Black and Blue colours, is priced at 299 yuan (US$ 46 / Rs. 3,370 approx.) and will go on sale in China from March 11th.