Sony just launched its fourth generation WH-1000XM4 wireless noise-canceling headphones in India as it had announced. The WH-1000XM4 builds upon the existing technologies of the WH-1000XM3 and adds a lot of new smart functionalities like on-ear detection, multiple device pairing, adaptive sound control, along with better noise cancellation and more.
It features improved noise cancellation with its Dual Noise Sensor technology and updated HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1. The sound quality has also been improved with a new Edge-AI used by the DSEE Extreme (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine) and with support for 360 Reality Audio.
Highlights of Sony WH-1000XM4
- Digital noise-cancelling: Industry leading Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience at any situation
- Voice assistant: Alexa, Google Assistant & Siri enabled (In-built) for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch
- Speak-to-chat: Headphones use an array of smart technologies to create a seamless, hands-free listening experience.
- Wearing Detection: Proximity sensor and two acceleration sensors in your headphones can detect whether you’re wearing them or not, then adapt playback accordingly to help save battery power
- Quick attention mode: Cover the right ear cup with your palm to turn down music for instant, easy conversation
- Smart listening: WH-1000XM4 adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- Long battery life: A single charge provides up to 30 hrs of playtime for reliable all day listening
The Sony WH-1000XM4 comes in Black colour, is priced at Rs. 29,990 and will be available from Amazon.in and shopatsc.com online as well as Shop Sony Center and Sony exclusive stores offline starting today.