Samsung has silently introduced a new Galaxy A02 (SM-A022F) smartphone after a lot of rumours. This comes after last year’s Galaxy A02 model, but the specifications are different even though it retains the 6.5-inch HD+ TFT Infinity-V Display and the 5,000mAh battery. It is powered by MediaTek MT6739 SoC compared to Snapdragon 450 SoC in the last year’s model, feature 13MP main + 2MP macro camera and a 5MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A02 (2021) Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739W 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.9x 9.1mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 7.75W charging
The Samsung Galaxy A02 (2021) comes in Denim Black, Denim Blue, Denim Red and Denim Gray colours. We should know the price and availability soon.