Samsung has unveiled their new range of Digi-Touch Cool 5-in-1 single door refrigerators for the year 2021, featuring advanced digital touch technology, the Curd Maestro feature, and it comes in four new floral patterns – Delight, Blossom, Marble White and Twirl.
As the name suggests, the whole range of refrigerators come with 5 features, which are:
- Digital Control Temperature Setting – Users can easily control the temperature of their refrigerator based on varied seasonal conditions from the external. Different levels of temperature points allow one to store their food optimally while meeting the changing season requirements
- Power Cool – This feature allows users to make ice up to 53% faster and 33% faster cooling in general.
- Eco Mode – The Eco Mode function adjusts the refrigerator’s temperature to approximately 6 degrees Celsius, saving 28% energy thereby reducing the running cost.
- Blackout Notification – In case the refrigerator temperature rises above 9°C due to power outage, the Black Out Notification feature will notify via flickering lights on the touch panel and the refrigerator will switch to Auto Express cooling.
- e-Defrost – This built-in feature enables the user to defrost the freezer by the pushing the e-Defrost button for 3 seconds.
Along with these 5 features, the whole line up has Samsung’s Curd Maestro technology that enables curd preparation in 6.5 to 7.5 hours.
The Digi-Touch Cool 5-in-1 refrigerator range will be available across all retail channels and on Samsung’s official online store Samsung Shop from today, February 23 and will start from a price of Rs. 17,990.
Commenting on the launch, Raju Pullan, Senior Vice President, Consumer Electronics Business, Samsung India said:
Single door is the largest refrigerator segment in India and to expand it further, we at Samsung are committed to bring innovations that transform the lives of our consumers. Our latest Digi-Touch Cool 5in1 refrigerators are designed to offer enhanced convenience, storage space and energy efficiency, all must-have features that consumers look for in a refrigerator. Humbled by the love Indian consumers have shown for our Curd Maestro range, we will now offer this unique feature across all capacity segments. We are confident that the new 2021 line-up of refrigerators will further strengthen our market leadership in this category.