Samsung just launched the Galaxy M02s, successor of last year’s M01s smartphone in the M series in India as it had announced earlier this week. The phone sports a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with up to 4GB of RAM, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth and a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone has a plastic back with haze and matte textured body, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M02s Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery with 15W adaptive fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M02s comes in Blue, Red and Black colours, is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 9999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Samsung.com and all key retail stores soon.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobiles Business, Samsung India, said:
As part of our commitment to Digital India, Samsung is creating pioneering and affordable technology to cater to new and evolving consumer behaviours. Whether it is online education, gaming, entertainment on demand or virtual connectivity, the Galaxy M02s is designed to Max Up every experience. The device offers a bigger 6.5-inch screen, a non-stop 5000mAh battery, and a powerful Qualcomm processor with 4GB RAM, all under INR 10000 for the first time.