Samsung has announced Galaxy A32 5G, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone months after it introduced A42 5G. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-V display, is powered by Dimensity 720 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM. It packs quad rear cameras that include 48 MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera 5MP macro camera, and 2MP depth of field camera for live focus and a 13MP front camera.
The phone has a new soft-edge, iconic design with a minimal camera housing, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V TFT display
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 164.2 x 9.1mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G comes in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue and Awesome Violet colours, starts at 279 Euros (US$ 338 / Rs. 24,730 approx.) for the 64GB version and the 128GB version costs 299 Euros (US$ 362 / Rs. 26,500 approx.). It will roll out starting from Europe from February 12th.