In addition to Redmi 9A, Redmi has also launched the in-ear Redmi Earphones with Hi-Res Audio, 10mm sound drivers that promise dynamic bass, clear vocals and refined treble. It has an in-line mic, multi-function button, comes with high quality precision aluminium alloy body, silicone and 1.25m long cable.
Highlights of Redmi earphones
- Aluminium sound chamber with precise and structured design with 10mm Dynamic Driver delivers strong bass, full vocals and good treble performance
- In-built high definition wire-controlled microphone has clear and stable call quality, allowing you to speak freely anytime, anywhere.
- 1.25-meter Y-shaped cable which is convenient for listening with portable music devices whether you are stepping out or relaxing indoors
- Pause/Play music, Answer/End calls conveniently with simple press of button. Trigger the voice assistant by long pressing the play/pause button.
- In-ear design is ergonomically angled to fit your ear canal for long-lasting comfort
- The silicone earplugs comes with mesh anti-earwax which are designed to prevent any sweat, moisture or earwax from blocking the sound over the period.
- AUX jack is bent at 90 degrees for longer durability
- Aluminium alloy body for a sturdy and premium build and weighs just 13g
The Redmi earphones come with Black, Blue and Red colours, is priced at Rs. 399 and will be available from mi.com, Amazon India, Flipkart, Mi homes and Mi Studios starting 7th September 2020.