realme has announced V11, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the V series in China. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by the latest Mediatek Dimensity 700 with support for 5G SA/NSA, up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 on top, packs dual rear cameras that includes a 13-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel portrait camera sensor. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W charging.
realme V11 5G specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 LCD mini-drop display
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 186g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The realme V11 5G comes in Vibrant Blue and Quiet Grey colours, and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1199 yuan (US$ 185 / Rs. 13,505 approx.) and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 1399 yuan (US$ 216 / Rs. 15,760 approx.). The phone will go on sale starting from today in China.