realme launched realme X50 Pro in India back in February, it was the first smartphone in India to feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G. The smartphone was launched running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0.
realme UI offers some interesting features such as dual earphone connection, animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, realme Share (cross-brand file-sharing technology) and more. Check out this post to learn about all the reamle UI 1.0 features and this post to learn about all the reamle UI 2.0 features.
realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently. This post will help our readers in keeping track of realme UI updates for realme X50 Pro, also check out our realme X50 Pro content,
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme X50 Pro so far,
- [Dec 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 stable update which is a phased roll-out. The update comes as RMX2076PU_11.C.16.
- [Dec 1, 2020]: realme has started rolling out a new RMX2076PU_11.A.41 update with November security patch. This also adds short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off, fixes in Privacy Safe and Screenshot settings issues. [Download Link]
- [Sep 9, 2020]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 update as a part of Android 11 Preview release program for 100 users. The update comes as RMX2076_11_C.11 and weighs over 3GBs in size.
- [Sep 5, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.35 update with August Android security patch. The update brings smooth scrolling, super nighttime standby, and DC dimming features which can be found under realme Lab section. The update also adds an auto-scroll feature for scrolling screenshots along with new toggles for OTG Switch and focus mode in the quick setting notification panel. A.35 update also brings a new deep clean feature for process manager along with several other optimizations.
- [Aug 14, 2020]: realme X50 Pro users can now unlock the bootloader of their devices, interested users may refer to this post for the detailed procedure.
- [Aug 4, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.31 update with July Android security patch. It is a minor update, the users who didn’t update their devices to A.29 will directly get A.31 update on their devices. [Download Link]
- [Jul 31, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.29 update with July Android security patch. The update brings the autoplay feature to the game space and optimizes the transparency of swipe back gesture and power consumption issue of PUBG and also addresses the heating issue while gaming. The update fixes the uneven volume change issue of the first few levels when connected to Bluetooth headset along with the lower volume issue when connected to Apple Airpods or OPPO Enco Free. Turning on/off flight mode will not affect Bluetooth status of the device is also a feature that A.29 update brings to realme X50 Pro. [Download Link]
- [Jun 28, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.25 update with June Android security patch. The update also brings several camera and network optimizations along with bug fixes. [Download Link]
- [May 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.21 update with May Android security patch. The update brings DocVault ID feature along with camera and other system optimizations.
- [Apr 30, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.19 update with April Android security patch. The update brings Vivid color mode, updated charging icon, and 4K 60FPS video recording to the device. The update also fixes rounded screen corner issue along with other bugs. [Download Link]
- [Apr 11, 2020]: realme has started rolling out RMX2076PU_11_A.17 update with March Android security patch. The update brings several camera optimizations along with other bug fixes.
Note that realme follows staged roll-out and the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader roll-out usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own.
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode.
• Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
• Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimized “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
• Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the lens stain detection feature.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.