Realme just launched its C15 smartphone in the C series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel mono camera and a 2-megapixel retro camera and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a geometric gradient design, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging with 18W fast charger in the box.
realme C15 specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP retro sensor and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 18w fast charging
The realme C15 comes in Power Blue and Power Silver colours, is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from August 27th and from offline stores from September 3rd.