realme just launched its C15 Qualcomm edition, a couple of months after the launch of C15 in India. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel mono camera and a 2-megapixel retro camera and an 8-megapixel front camera, but is powered by Snapdragon 460 compared to MediaTek Helio G35 SoC.
The phone has a geometric gradient design, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging with 18W fast charger in the box.
realme C15 Qualcomm Edition specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP retro sensor and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 18w fast charging
The realme C15 Qualcomm edition comes in Power Blue and Power Silver colours, is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. As an introductory festive offer, starting from 29th October onwards, 3GB+32GB variant will be available at Rs. 9499 and 4GB+64GB variant will be available at Rs. 10499. It will go on sale from tomorrow, October 29th, from 12 P.M. on realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores.