Along with the realme SLED TV and other accessories the company also launched its 20000mAh Power Bank 2 in India, few months after the launch of its 10000mAh Power Bank 2. The power bank has a grid texture for a soft touch so that it doesn’t attract fingerprints or dust.
It has 18W Two-way Quick charge, features triple Output Ports (2 USB-A & USB-C) enabling users to charge three devices with maximum 18W power at the same time, has 14 layers of security protection, low current mode to charge IoT devices like smart band, smartwatch or wireless headsets. The power bank also comes with two-in-one cable with micro USB and USB Type-C ports.
realme 20000mAh power bank 2 specifications
- 20000mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery
- Triple output 2 x USB Type-A and USB Type-C
- 18W (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A) two-way fast charging via USB Type-C
- USB Type-A Output (5V-3A/9V-2A/12V-1.5A)
- 14 layers of protection including current, over-power, short circuit, over charger or discharge and more
The realme 20000mAh power bank 2 comes in Black and Yellow colours, is priced at Rs. 1599 and will be available from realme.com and Flipkart starting from October 16th.