After leaks, OPPO has officially announced the Reno5 4G in Vietnam, after it launched Reno5 5G smartphones in China recently. The phone packs a 6.4-inch 90Hz refresh rate (180Hz touch sampling rate) punch-hole screen that houses a 44-megapixel front camera, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, in-display fingerprint scanner, is powered by Snapdragon 720G with 8GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 on top, 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel mono sensor.
It comes with gradient finish in select models, pack a 4310mAh battery with support for 50W Flash charge that can charge up to 100% in 48 minutes, but comes with 65W SuperVOOC fast charging adapter in the box.
OPPO Reno5 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display with 430 nits (typical) / 600 nits (max) brightness, 100% sRGB, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera and 2MP mono camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture,
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:159.1×73.3×7.7mm; Weight: 171g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4310mAh (typical) / 4220mAh (minimum) battery with 50W fast charging
The OPPO Reno5 comes in Gradient Silver and Black colours, is priced at 86,90,000 Vietnamese dong (US$ 377 / Rs. 27,560 approx.) and is already available to order in Vietnam. It is expected to roll out in other markets including India soon.