After the specifications, renders of the upcoming OPPO Find X3 Pro smartphone have surfaced, thanks to @evleaks. This shows the phone’s curved 6.7-inch quad HD 120Hz variable refresh rate display, glass back and a unique rear camera module.
The phone is said to pack dual 50-megapixel camera modules from Sony that are yet to be announced, 25x zoom “microscope” macro lens and an additional camera. The back is said to feature ceramic glaze-like and matte-frosted glass back options with a curved finish. The phone is expected to be about 8mm thick, weigh 190 grams, come with a 4500mAh battery with support for 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 wired and 30W VOOC Air wireless charging.
Another render shows a raised camera part due to the large sensor.
OPPO Find X3 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch ( 1440 x 3216 pixels) Quad HD+ OLED 20.1:9 display with HDR10+, 10Hz-120Hz adaptive refresh rate, 525PPI, end-to-end 10-bit color support
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP camera with Sony sensor, OIS, 50MP 120° ultra-wide Sony sensor, 25x zoom “microscope” macro lens
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS, dual-antenna NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charge, 30W VOOC Air wireless charging
The OPPO Find X3 Pro is expected to come in black, white, and blue colours, as revealed in the render. OPPO today confirmed that the phone will be introduced in March. The company is also said to introduce Find X3 Lite which is a version of Reno 5 for some markets and is also said to introduce Find X3 Neo in April.