After the specifications of the Find X3 with the model number PEDM00 surfaced this week, the phone has been certified that shows the image of the phone with a curved screen, metal frame and quad rear cameras. This is different from the Find X3 Pro that has a huge camera bump.
Some screenshots that surfaced earlier this week revealed 8GB of RAM, 256GB storage, Android 11 with ColorOS 11.2 and Full HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio screen for the phone. However, some rumours say that the phone will pack a 6.78-inch QHD+120Hz adaptive refresh screen, 65W fast charging and IMX766 main camera.
OPPO already confirmed that the Find X3 series will fully support true 10-bit images as well as videos, right from shooting, encoding, storage, decoding, and display of the content.
OPPO Find X3 Neo 5G
The OPPO Find X3 Neo 5G is said to be a rebranded Reno5 Pro+ for the global markets, according to @evleaks. Another site has also posted more shots of the phone which you can check out in the source link below.
OPPO Reno5 Pro+ / Find X3 Neo specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz OLED display with up to 1100nits peak brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB ( UFS 3.1) / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS+EIS , LED flash, 16MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP telephoto camera with up to 5x hybrid zoom, 2MP macro camera f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions:159.9×72.5×7.99mm; Weight: 184g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging
The OPPO Find X3 and the X3 Pro will be introduced in March. The company is also said to introduce Find X3 Lite which is a version of Reno 5 for some markets and the Find X3 Neo is expected to be introduced in April.