OPPO already confirmed that it will launch Reno5 Pro 5G smartphone in India on January 18th. Today it has confirmed that it will launch the Enco X True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones alongside. The OPPO Enco X will combine a custom acoustic design and advanced software to provide a breakthrough listening experience with Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling, said the company.
It uses dual microphone design and will provide active noise-cancelling with multiple modes allowing the users to customize and choose the strength of noise reduction to better fit their daily listening needs through the four different settings: Max Noise Cancellation, Noise Cancellation, Transparency Mode, and Noise Cancellation Off. These settings allow users to block out the world whether indoors or outdoors and focus on what they are listening to. Each mode gives users the freedom to adapt to different scenarios and still have a crystal-clear audio experience.
These are equipped with OPPO’s DBEE 3.0 Sound System and LHDC (low latency and high-definition audio codec) wireless transmission and 6mm front superconducting magnetic plane diaphragm unit is paired with 11mm three-layer composite moving coil for a stronger audio density and gives a well-rounded audio with natural depth. It has low-latency as low as 47ms and has advanced feed forward and feedback hybrid dual microphone.
The earphones feature headphone fit detection technology that effectively reminds you to adjust the wearing position to ensure the best sound quality and noise reduction. It has Innovative ergonomic design, different tips to perfectly fit your ears and has ultra-lightweight body at only 4.8 grams. It promises up to 24 hours of battery life with the wireless charging case, 5.5 hours of standalone battery life and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco X specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 (LHDC, AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 11mm moving coil unit + 6mm plane diaphragm unit
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, triple microphones for call noise reduction
- 47m Bluetooth low-latency dual transmission
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.8g for each headset; 42.5g for the case
- 44mAh battery offers 5.5hours (4h with ANC) of standalone music playback, 535mAh battery on the case offers 24h (20h with ANC) battery life, Qi wireless charging case
We should know the price in India when these go official next Monday.