HMD Global has announced Nokia 5.3 mid-range phone back in March earlier this year. Now the company is said to launch its successor Nokia 5.4 soon, and the specifications of the phone has surfaced. It is said to pack a 6.39-inch HD+ screen, and a 16-megapixel front camera, but it is not clear if it will be a punch-hole screen. It is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 662 with 4GB of RAM, run Android 10, come with a 48-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel depth and a 2-megapixel macro sensor.
The phone should come with a dedicated Google Assistant button, is expected to feature a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 4000mAh battery, similar to the predecessor.
Nokia 5.4 rumoured specifications
- 6.39-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for macro
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 160.97 x 75.99 x 8.70mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The phone is expected to come in Blue and Purple colours. We should know more details about the phone in the coming weeks since it is expected to be introduced sometime later this month.