HMD Global just launched the Nokia 2.4, the company’s latest budget smartphone and the successor of Nokia 2.3 in India. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 12nm SoC with 3GB RAM, runs Android 10 with 2 years of Android and 3 years of security updates, has a 13-megapixel rear camera, secondary 2-megapixel depth sensing camera for Portrait Mode, Night mode and more.
It has a 5-megapixel camera on the front with support for Face Unlock, and also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The phone also comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, features 3D nano-textured cover and packs a 4500mAh battery.
Nokia 2.4 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11 and 12
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.85×76.30×8.69mm; Weight: 189g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 4500mAh battery
The Nokia 2.4 comes in Dusk, Charcoal and Fjord colours, is priced at Rs. 10,399 for the 3GB RAM with 64GB storage variant and is available from Nokia.com/phones exclusively. Starting 4th December 2020, Nokia 2.4 will be available online on Amazon.in and Flipkart, and at leading retail outlets across India.
- First 100 customers placing successful orders on Nokia.com/phones between 26 November 12:00 noon IST and 04 December 11:59 pm IST, will also receive a 007 merchandise hamper comprising 007 special edition bottle, cap and metal keychain.
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 3,550 including instant cashback of Rs 2,000 on the prepaid recharge of Rs. 349 plan and Rs 1,550 worth vouchers from partners.