Motorola just announced the Moto E7, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the E series after the Moto E7 Plus was introduced back in September. The phone flaunts a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with a water-drop style notch, is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 2GB RAM, 32GB storage that can be expanded through microSD. It has a plastic back, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a dedicated Google Assistant button.
As for the optics, the Moto E7 sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 48MP (primary) camera with Night Vision mode and 4-in-1 quad pixel tech for 12MP photos + 2MP (macro) camera and the front camera is an 5MP shooter. It runs on Android 10 and packs a large 4000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Moto E7 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 IPS LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP macro camera
- 5MP front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant button
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Moto E7 comes in Aqua Blue, Mineral Gray, and Satin Coral colours and will roll out in select European countries starting from €119.99 (US$ 142 / Rs. 10,553 approx.). It will also roll out to select countries in Latin America, the Middle East & Asia in the coming weeks, said the company.