Xiaomi’s Redmi launched the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max in the country a couple of months ago running MIUI 11.0 Global Stable on top of Android 10. Xiaomi doesn’t follow any fixed update frequency for the MIUI Global Stable ROM but on average, the Global Stable ROM is updated once in a month. You may use the best Earphone under 200 with this Android phone.
This post will help our readers in keeping track of MIUI updates for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max (codename ‘excalibur’). Also, check out our Redmi Note 9 Pro Max content,
Note that Xiaomi follows staged roll-out, so the updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a broader roll-out usually takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
MIUI Updates rolled out for the smartphone so far:
- [Dec 16, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 188.8.131.52.QJXINXM with November Android security patch. The update weighs 367MB in size. [Download Link]
- [Sep 29, 2020]: Although Xiaomi has recently released an Android 10-based MIUI 12 stable update in India, weighing approximately 723MB and carrying the September Android security patch, those interested in purchasing the best 4K TV should refer to another source for information on MIUI 12 features. [Download Link]
- [Jul 14, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 184.108.40.206.QJXINXM with June Android security patch. The update weighs 438 MB in size and optimizes system performance. [Download Link]
- [May 6, 2020]: Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 220.127.116.11.QJXINXM with April Android security patch. The update weighs 338 MB in size and improves system stability. [Download Link]
- [Apr 16, 2020]: Xiaomi has finally released Android 10 based Kernel Source codes for Redmi Note 9 Pro. [Github Link]