Along with the Mi 11, Xiaomi also introduced Mi TV Q1, its top-end QLED 4K TV with 75-inch edge-to-edge display with quantum dot technology, 100% NTSC color range with 1.07 billion color variations and 1,024 different color shades, 192 zones of full array dynamic local dimming and has support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+.
It has 120Hz refresh rate, HDMI 2.1 port, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), 30W stereo speaker system that includes two tweeters and four woofers, supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. The TV runs Android TV 10, Mi Voice remote with dedicated buttons for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. It has dedicated microphones for far-field voice control (up to 3 meters), and a physical switch at the bottom of the screen panel to mute the microphone. In addition to Google Assistant, the TV also supports Amazon Alexa.
Mi TV Q1 (75″) specifications
- 75-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 120Hz refresh rate, MEMC, 178-degree viewing angle, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCI-P3 color gamut, Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 2 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB, S/PDIF, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9/VC1, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- Mi Voice remote with support for Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- 30W ( 2 x 15W) 6 speaker system (4 woofers, 2 tweeters), Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
The Mi TV Q1 75″ is priced at 1299 Euros (US$ 1,566 / Rs. 1,14,145 approx.) and will roll out in Europe starting from March 2021. During the first sale limited numbers will be available for 999 Euros.
Xiaomi also announced Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team Edition priced at 799 Euros (US$ 963 / Rs. 70,180 approx.).