Lenovo today launched the Tab P11 Pro, the company’s latest top-end tablet in the P series in India after it was introduced back in September last year. It has an 11.5-inch 2K OLED display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600, that supports both HDR10 and Dolby Vision. Enhancing the media viewing experience are four JBL speakers with 2.5cc chambers and support for Dolby Atmos. It features 13 MP Auto-Focus + 5MP 120° dual rear cameras, 8MP dual front cameras for real-time background blur along with a ToF sensor for face unlock.
It is powered by Snapdragon 730G with LTE support with a SIM slot and a fingerprint scanner integrated into the power button. The tablet runs Android 10, which is upgradable to Android 11. It packs an 8,600mAh battery that promises up to 15-hours of video playback. It supports Quick Charge 3.0 and reverse wired charging, which will let you charge other devices via its USB Type-C port. On the software front, the tablet will ship with Android 10 out of the box, but Lenovo plans to update it to Android 11 in the future.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro specifications
- 11.5-inch (2560 x 1600) 2k OLED display with Dolby Vision, 500 nits brightness, 10-point multitouch
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP 120° secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, 8MP secondary camera, ToF sensor for face unlock
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, 4 x JBL speakers, Dolby Atmos, Dual mic array, Smart Voice mid-field digital signal processor
- Dimensions: 264.3 x 171.4 x 6.9mm; Weight: 485g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 8,600mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro comes in Slate Grey and Platinum Grey colours, is priced at Rs. 44,999 and the Keyboard costs Rs. 9,999. It will go on sale from Amazon.in, Flipkart, and Lenovo.com starting from February 14th. As a part of the launch offer the tablet and the keyboard combo will be available at Rs 49,999 (Rs. 5000 discount) for the first 30 days. The Precision Pen 2 with 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity will be available soon.