An antivirus is a software that offers many antivirus security service providers. Kaspersky is a company that provides many products such as internet security, security cloud, Total security, antivirus, and more. Kaspersky Antivirus protects by detecting malware, and other viruses & remove them. It works smoothly in your PC without affecting the performance of your system. In this article, you will get a Kaspersky Antivirus Review that helps you to choose for security.
But before know about Kaspersky Company
Kaspersky came in the year 1997 for providing security solutions for personal and business. It offers a secure VPN connection service also to secure your internet connection. You can chat, make phone calls, video calls, shop online as it protects 24/7 your device.
Features of Kaspersky Antivirus
If the virus, malware enters your system so it can damages the performance or slow down it. Antivirus blocks such viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware, and other viruses. Kaspersky is giving a 50% off on its premium Kaspersky Antivirus. You can go with Kaspersky Discount Code to get it at an affordable price.
- It blocks malware, virus, crypto-currency mining malware
- Make and provides an actual Antivirus protection
- It saves from damaging the performance of your system
- Protect multiple devices in one license
- Easy to install as it has a new dashboard
Kaspersky is an award-winning antivirus software as it has blocked more than 1.9 billion attacks in the present year. It uses the new features to block the threats and helps for the better performance of PC.
Kaspersky also provides free antivirus software for windows, android & iOS
- It is a safeguard that prevents your PC and android from viruses
- Secure your documents and passwords
- Securely send and receive the data
- It includes a free antivirus scanner and cleaner
- The Kaspersky antivirus will always be up-to-date
But you will get advanced features in the recommended Kaspersky’s Kaspersky Security Cloud. You can buy this after knowing about these features, and you will get a 30-day free trial also.
- Build a security guard to secure your online shopping and banking details
- Home wifi monitoring features that give you an alert if other people try to connect with your wifi
- It keeps monitoring your online account and notify if any issue occurs
- Password manager that secures all your password in a digital vault
- Fight against viruses and malware
- Secure VPN connection
- Hide your online activities and protects you from unsafe websites
Pros and Cons of Kaspersky Antivirus Software
- Scan and detect the virus
- 30-day free trial
- Renewal of License is available
- Use in any device such as mobile, tablets, window, iOS, macOS
- It does not let slow down the performance of your PC
- Password management is not included in the free antivirus protection
- Safe kids protection is also not included only in the Kaspersky Total Security
- A secure VPN connection only in the premium plan.
What are the system requirements for installing Kaspersky Antivirus or Kaspersky Security Cloud?
- 1 GHz or higher processor
- 1500 MB free space on the hard drive
- RAM required 1 GB for 32 bit and 2 GB RAM required for 64 bit
- Windows version 8, 8.1, 10, and 7
- MS internet explorer 10 or higher
- MS.NET Framework 4 or higher
For Windows Tablets
- Windows 10, 8, 8.1 Pro
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768
For Android Phones
- Android 4.4 or higher
- Screen resolution is 320 x 480
For iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12.x or higher
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kaspersky free Antivirus safe?
Yes, Kaspersky’s free antivirus is safe as it blocks the malware and viruses. You can have this antivirus software in your android, PC, or macOS.
- Does Kaspersky free removes the malware?
Yes, this is the actual work of Kaspersky antivirus whether it is free or paid, it removes the malware.
- How do I detect the malware?
You can do this from the setting, in setting go to the update and security. Choose the window security after open this window click on ‘virus and threat protection’. Click on Scan to scan and detect the malware.
- What is Spyware?
Spyware is software made in such a way to leak your private information without asking your permission.
- Should I pay for Kaspersky Antivirus?
We have discussed above Kaspersky offers free as well as premium antivirus. So if you want some advanced features then you can go for Kaspersky Security Cloud. To get this you have to pay if you do not want the Free Antivirus software of Kaspersky. It is available at a minimum price by Kaspersky Deals.