HUAWEI today announced the HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Pro, the company’s latest smartwatch. It has almost similar specifications as the Watch GT 2, but this comes with a rugged design featuring premium materials, including a sapphire watch crystal, titanium case and skin-friendly ceramic case back. It supports 100+ workout modes, including 17 professional modes and 85 custom modes such as Skiing, Cross Country Skiing, Snowboarding and Golf Driving Range.
HUAWEI TruSeen 4.0+ offers more accurate heart rate readings with upgraded LEDs and intelligent AI algorithm, effectively lowering the power consumption while accurately measuring SpO2 or heart rate. It shows VO2max during outdoors running, and promise up to 2 weeks of battery life with 5 minutes of wireless quick charge, offering 10 hours of use. It also supports reverse charging from your phone.
HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Pro specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED touch display with Sapphire glass protection
- HUAWEI Kirin A1 chip + STL4R9
- Bluetooth 5.1 that connects to Android 4.4 and above iOS 9.0 devices
- 4GB memory to store about 500 songs
- 5ATM Water-resistant up to 50 meters
- GPS supported
- Integrated microphone and speaker, Bluetooth calling
- 100+ workout modes, including 17 professional modes and 85 custom modes
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Heart rate tracking with TruSeen 4.0+, HUAWEI TruSleep sleep monitoring, HUAWEI TruRelax, and all-day activity tracking.
- Dimensions: 46.7 x 46.7 x 11.4mm; Weight: 52 g (Without strap)
- 455mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life, wireless fast charging
The HUAWEI Watch GT 2 Pro is priced at €329 (US$ 390 / Rs. 28,705 approx.) for Night Black with Fluoroelastomer Strap and €349 (US$ 414 / Rs. 30,450 approx.) Nebula Gray with Leather Strap version and will roll out starting from this September.