HUAWEI has announced MateBook X 2020, upgraded version of its MateBook X model in China. It features a 13-inch 3K LTPS FullView display with a 90% screen-to-body ratio, pop-up webcam and a 13.6mm sleek magnesium aluminum alloy 1kg light-weight body, comes with the latest 10th gen Intel Core processors with innovative heat dissipation technology that doesn’t make any noise.
It is equipped with a new pressure sensitive touchpad, which offers vibration feedback when using it. The touchpad also has HUAWEI’s sharing feature built for multi-screen collaboration just by touching the touchpad on the mobile phone so that the phone’s interface can be directly operated on the computer screen. It features fingerprint sensor built into the power-on button, built-in independent security chip for hardware-level protection.
It features high and low frequency crossover quad speakers, comes with new audio algorithms for an immersive surround sound experience. The edge dual microphone layout reduces the interference of ambient noise and echo for clear recording that is accurate, even at a distance is up to 5 meters.
HUAWEI MateBook X 2020 specifications
- 13-inch (3000 x 2000 pixels) LTPS display with 178° wide viewing angle, 400 nits brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, 100% sRGB colour gamut
- 1.6GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (Turbo up to 4.2 GHz) / 1.8GHz 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (Turbo up to 4.9 GHz),Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM, 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD pop-up webcam
- Fingerprint scanner on power button
- WiFi 802.11ac 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C x 2 (support data, charging and DisplayPort), 3.5 mm headset / microphone combo x 1
- Dual digital microphones, Quad speakers
- Dimensions: 284.4x 206.7x 13.6mm; Weight: 1kg
- 42Wh battery
The HUAWEI MateBook X 2020 comes in Emerald Green, Space Gray, Mystic Silver and Pink colours, is priced at 7999 yuan (US$ 1,155 / Rs. 86,510 approx.) for the i5+8GB RAM+512GB SSD version, 8999 yuan (US$ 1,300 / Rs. 97,330 approx.) for the i5+16GB RAM+512GB SSD version and the top-end Core i7+16GB RAM+512GB SSD version costs 9999 yuan (US$ 1,444 / Rs. 1,08,140 approx.). It is available for order today and goes on sale in China from August 24th