Along with the Mate 40 series, HUAWEI also introduced the FreeBuds Studio, the company’s latest noise-cancelling headphones with 4-layer 40 mm Polymer Diaphragm for clear audio. These feature Omnidirectional 8 Microphones System with 4 high sensitivity microphones working closely on both sides, the headphones detect the ambient sound more accurately for better noise cancellation.
It uses 6 mics for calls that includes four outward-facing mics that effectively pick up human voices from the background noise based on the beamforming technique and the other two inward-facing mics collect the voice in ear and avoid strong wind interference. The Tee Audio Tube (TAT) structure links inner ear space with the front and back sound cavity to filter out the medium and high frequency noise. Besides, it brings a comfortable wearing experience by balancing the air pressure in your ears.
The smart multi-scene perception system which consists of the IMU sensor and microphones system, completes 100 times scene detection per second. Thus, it automatically adjusts the cancellation mode in different environments for a more suitable and comfortable active noise cancellation effect.
HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 with L2HC high-resolution codec
- Dual-antenna design provides a wide signal coverage
- 40mm dynamic driver, Simultaneous Bluetooth connection with dual devices
- Ultra-wide frequency response range from 4Hz to 48 kHz
- Dynamic Active Noise Cancellation Technology with 8 mics, up to 40dB noise reduction
- Intelligent Dynamic ANC -Ultra Mode,Cozy Mode and General Mode
- Awareness Mode lets the ambient sound in
- Voice Mode reduces the ambient sounds to make human voices stand out
- Low latency for gaming with wireless audio coding algorithm that greatly reduces signal latency
- Dimensions: 165x 150x 81.5mm (per earbud); Weight: 260g
- 410mAh battery offers 24h (without ANC) playback on 1 charge, 8h (5h with ANC) playback on 10 minutes of fast charge
The HUAWEI FreeBuds Studio comes in Black and Gold colours and is priced at €299 (US$ 353 / Rs. 26,040 approx.). No details about the availability yet.