HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today announced Hunter V700, the company’s first gaming notebook at an event in China. It comes with a 16.1-inch Full HD display with 144Hz refresh rate, 4.7mm narrow border on both sides, is powered by 10th-generation Intel Core i5/ i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti options. It has adjusted.
The HONOR Hunter V700 adopts a Wind Valley design. When the cover is closed, the heat dissipation panel is retracted, keeping the body slim. When opened, the wind valley channel at the base is automatically revealed to form an air intake vent of 8.5 mm, increasing the air intake volume by 40%. The rotating shaft of the wind valley has passed HONOR Lab’s stringent tests, having been opened and closed more than 50,000 times, said the company.
It has two powerful 12V fans with a faster speed and higher air volume compared to 5V fans. Internal ventilation effectively reduces the keyboard temperature and helps reduce noise. The dedicated Hunter button allows users to quickly switch between performance, balanced, and quiet modes based on their needs. The notebook also features Nahimic for Gamers audio, giving a more immersive 3D surround sound effect.
HONOR Hunter V700 Gaming Notebook specifications
- 16.1-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 144Hz refresh rate, 178-degree wide viewing angle, 100% sRGB, 300 nits brightness
- 10th Gen Intel Core quad-core i5-10300H (2.5GHz / up to 4.5GHz) / six-core i7-10750H (2.6GHz / up to 5.0GHz) processor
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti / RTX 2060 GPU
- 16GB RAM (upgradable up to 32GB), 512GB / 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10
- HD webcam, digital array microphone
- WiFi 802.11ax 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1
- Dimensions: 369.7 × 253 × 19.9 -21.5mm; Weight: 2.45kg
- 2 x USB 3.2, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x HDMI, 1x Mini DP, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2W×2 speakers, Realtek ALC 256M, DTS:X Ultra
- 56Wh battery with 2-5h battery life
- Hunter V700 i5-10300H/16GB/512GB/GTX 1660Ti — 7499 yuan (US$ 1109 / Rs. 81,560 approx.)
- Hunter V700 i7-10750H/16GB/512GB/RTX 2060 — 8499 yuan (US$ 1257 / Rs. 92,480 approx.)
- Hunter V700 i7-10750H/16GB/1TB/RTX 2060 — 9999 yuan (US$ 1479 / Rs. 1,08,800 approx.)
It will be available for order starting from today and will go on sale in China starting from September 27th.
Comments are closed.