Google just launched the Pixel 4a smartphone in India after it was introduced back in August. It has a 5.8-inch Full HD+ OLED display, is powered by Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM, Titan M Security chip, has 12.2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Dual Pixel autofocus, and an 8-megapixel front camera, both with AI-powered camera features.
It has HDR+ with dual exposure controls, Portrait Mode, Top Shot, Night Sight with astrophotography capabilities and OIS and EIS stabilization. The phone runs Android 10, features polycarbonate body with a matte finish, comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3140mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging
Google Pixel 4a specifications
- 5.81-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.5:9 display, 443 PPI, HDR support, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU, Titan M security chip
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10
- 12.2MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, Dual PD autofocus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording at 30fps, 1080p at up to 120fps and 720p at up to 240fps
- 8MP front camera with 84° ultra-wide lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM (Single Nano SIM + eSIM)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, 2 microphones
- Dimensions: 144x 69.4 x 8.2mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1, NFC
- 3140mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Google Pixel 4a comes in Just Black colour and is priced at an MRP of Rs. 31,999, but it will be available at a special launch price of Rs. 29999 when it goes on sale on Flipkart during Big Billion Days Sale. It will soon be available from Reliance Retail and Tata Cliq offline.