ZTE has officially announced the Blade V2021 5G, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone in China, as it had promised. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ 60Hz screen, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 with up to 6GB of RAM, runs MiFavor 10 UI based on Android 10, packs triple rear cameras that includes 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
It also reveals a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with a plastic back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
ZTE Blade V2021 5G rumoured specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 512GB
- Dual SIM
- MiFavor 10 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 165.9×75.8×8.9mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery
The ZTE Blade V2021 5G comes in Space Gray, Blue, Silver and Pink colours and is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 152 / Rs. 11,230 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version cost 1399 yuan (US$ 213 / Rs. 15,720 approx.). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from tomorrow, December 3rd.