Xiaomi has finally announced its annual Smarter Living event in India on September 29th to introduce several ioT products at the event. Teaser on Amazon.in has confirmed the launch of Mi Smart Band 5 in India finally.
Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 specifications
- 1.1-inch (126 x 294 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to ≥450 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass, AF coating
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- 24-hour sleep tracking, fitness tracking, Sedentary reminder
- New sports modes including Yoga
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor, Pressure assessment, Breathing training, Remote shutter control
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 18.5 x 12.4mm; Weight: 11.9g / 12.1g (NFC)
- 125mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life in typical mode, 20 days in long battery mode
The teaser has several hints about the products that are expected at the event including a Smart Bulb, Mi Watch with a circular screen, which could be Mi Watch Color, Smart Dispenser, Shoes, Smart speaker or a Air Purifier. We should know more details in the coming days.