Vivo has announced S7t 5G, the company’s new mid-range 5G smartphone in the S series in China. It packs a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, is powered by Dimensity 820 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA with 8GB of RAM, 64MP primary sensor, 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP black and white portrait sensor, as well as a 44MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras.
It packs an in-display fingerprint scanner, AG rear glass design and a 4000mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
Vivo S7t 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 820 processor with Mali-G57 MC5 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP black and white portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 44MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 8MP 105° ultrawide camera with f/2.28 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions:158.82×74.2×7.39mm; Weight: 169g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4100mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Vivo S7t 5G comes in Jazz Black, Phantom Blue and Moonlight White colours, is priced at 2698 yuan (US$ 417 / Rs. 30,460 approx.) and is already on sale in China.