Tecno Mobiles just launched Tecno Camon 16 Premier, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in India. It has a 6.85-inch FHD+ Dual punch-hole screen with a 48-megapixel camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra wide-camera, comes with 90Hz refresh rate and has 90% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G90T SoC with Multi-dimensional Liquid Cooling Technology.
It packs 8GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with HiOS, has a 64-megapixel rear camera with five LED flash, along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots and 2MP 2.5cm macro camera. It has Super Night 2.0 powered by TAIVOS (TECNO AI Vision Optimisation Solution) technology. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the side, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
Tecno Camon 16 Premier specifications
- 6.85-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) 20.5:9 aspect ratio FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 480 nits brightness, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with hios
- 64MP rear camera with Sony IMX686 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera, 2MP Depth Sensor, 2MP 2.5cm macro camera, Five LED Flash
- 48MP front camera, 8MP 105° ultra-wide camera, dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 170.61x 77.18 x9.1mm; Weight: 210g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Tecno Camon 16 Premier comes in Glacier Silver colour, is priced at Rs. 16999 and will be available from Flipkart as well as offline retail outlets across India starting from January 16th.