Samsung at its Virtual Unpacked event announced the Galaxy Note20 and Galaxy Note20 Ultra, and it was launched in India as well in a single variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage for Rs. 77,999. After a month, now, Samsung has temporarily reduced the price of the Galaxy Note20 in India.
As a part of ‘Samsung Days’, the Galaxy Note20 will be available for Rs. 68,999, against its launch price of Rs. 77,999. This means Samsung is offering a flat Rs. 9000 discount and on top of this, users can also avail Rs. 6000 cashback with HDFC cards bringing the effective price of the Galaxy Note20 to Rs. 62,999. This offer will be available for week starting September 17 (today) to September 23, 2020.
In case you missed, here are the specifications of the Galaxy Note20.
Samsung Galaxy Note20 specifications
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, HDR10+, 393 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with OneUI
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 64MP Telephoto lens with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom, Super-Resolution Zoom up to 30X, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 10MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3mm; Weight: 192(LTE/Sub6), 194g (mmWave)
- Bluetooth enabled S Pen with Pressure levels: 4096, Pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm, IP68
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C (Gen 3.2), NFC, MST
- 4300mAh (typical) battery with 25W fast charging, wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare