Samsung has silently introduced Galaxy M12, the company’s latest smartphone in the M series in Vietnam, after the CAD renders surfaced a few months back. It packs 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Exynos 850 processor with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 11 with OneUI 3, comes with 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera.
The back has micro motifs and the meticulously finished with a soft curve, allowing for easy handling and use of the phone, said the company. It comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 15W Adaptive fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 3GB / 4GB / 6GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal storage, Micro SD slot (Up to 1TB)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with OneUI 3
- 48MP camera with f/2.0 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:164.0 x 75.9 x 9.7mm; Weight: 221g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6,000mAh (typical) battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy M12 comes in Attractive Black, Elegant Blue and Trendy Emerald Green. We should know the price and the roll-out details soon.