At the realme UI 2.0 launch event realme also unveiled its realme UI 2.0, based on Android 11. This brings option to change notification bar colours, shortcut buttons, settings for interface icons, and other 23 interfaces. It also offers enhance social media experiences including subtitle stitching, Dual mode music, Deepsea Privacy Plan and Security Shield.
This also offers 45% improvement in system resource utilization, which results in a 32% increase in system speed and a 17% increase in frame rate stability than the last UI generation, said the company.
Highlights of realme UI 2.0
- Pick your own colours with the Global Theme Colour function. With 5 built-in colour schemes and 10 single colours, you can choose your own for the main interface, notification bar, shortcut button and 24 other interfaces.
- Always On Display now offers 5 themes, allows you to create unique AOD patterns with just a touch of your finger.
- New Dark Mode update offers 3 styles to cater to everyone’s needs: Enhanced, Medium & Gentle. It also supports intelligent auto-adjustment which automatically adjusts the contrast according to the ambient light.
- Offers Icon Customisations & a rich store of Seamless Fonts. It also gives third-party launchers access to our desktop design for more customizability and the Android11 notification bar for easier and free arrangement of information.
- Share your favourite movies and lines seamlessly, with the new Subtitle Stitching feature, Share photos within the snap-of-a-finger, with realme Share, Share current favourite tracks, with the Dual Mode Music Share
- Deep Sea Privacy Plan includes an Invisible Door, Private Space and a Security Shield so that you can share your creativity without worrying about the safety of your personal data and privacy.
- The Floating Window function offers new possibilities. Now you can chat with your friends and watch videos simultaneously.
- Offers various functions which enable Digital Well-being. It also offers the self-developed Sleep Capsule, which helps keep a track of your daily health and sleep-cycle.
At the event realme confirmed that it will roll out early beta access to realme X50 Pro users from 24th September, open beta by the end of October and the stable roll out will begin by the end of November.
Even though it didn’t reveal the roadmap for other devices at the event, a slide that has surfaced online shows the list of devices that will get early beta access from September. This might not be the final list, and we should wait for the official confirmation. You can check out the realme UI 2.0 first look on the realme X50 Pro here.