realme just launched the Narzo 20, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Narzo series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop 20:9 aspect ratio display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel macro camera. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera.
The design of the phone is inspired by Victory gesture and uses special texturing techniques to achieve a premium touch and feel on the back of the phone, with a visual effect that changes with the light, said the company. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W charging.
realme Narzo 20 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 208g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W charging
The realme Narzo 20 comes in Glory Silver and Victory Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 10,499 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 11,499. It will go on sale on Flipkart and realme.com online and offline stores starting from September 28th from 12 noon.