Realme just launched its C12 smartphone in the C series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G35 SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, features a 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel mono camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera and an 5-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a geometric gradient design, features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 10W charging.
realme C12 specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 2MP mono camera, 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 209g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
The realme C12 comes in Power Blue and Power Silver colours, is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and will be available from Flipkart and realme.com starting from August 24th and from offline stores starting from August 31st.