Along with the realme Smart TV SLED 4K 55″ the company also confirmed the launch of realme 7i in India on October 7, after it was introduced earlier this month. It will be sold on Flipkart similar to other realme phones.
realme 7i specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate,Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camear with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W sensor, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471, f/2.1 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.5×8.5~8.9mm; Weight: 188g
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
realme also confirmed the launch of realme 7 Pro special edition with sun kissed leather finish on the back.
realme will also launch range of products focused on our ‘1+4+N’ product strategy at its “leap to next generation” event next Wednesday. Zooming in shows TWS earbuds, Neckband headset, Eletric Toothbrush and a Smartwatch.
The company already teased realme Smart Cam 360°, realme Smart Bulb, realme Buds Wireless Pro ANC neckband earphones, realme Buds Air Pro ANC TWS earphones and realme Watch S Pro, so we can expect them at the event. The company’s CEO Madhav Sheth said that he will reveal more details in AskMadhav episode today.