OPPO today confirmed the launch of Reno5 Pro 5G in the new Reno5 series in India on January 18th after it was introduced in China last month. The phone will be sold on Flipkart. It comes equipped with India’s first MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC said the company and also says that the AI Highlight Video offers the perfect balance of vibrance, contrast and exposure in every video. It has 6.5-inch FHD+ 3D Borderless Sense Screen with 90Hz refresh rate.
To remind you, the phone packs a 64MP quad rear cameras and a 32MP punch-hole front camera.
OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 3D 90Hz OLED display with up to 1100 nit brightness
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro, 2MP mono portrait lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions:159.7×73.2×7.6mm; Weight: 173g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4350mAh battery with 65W Super Flash Charge (SuperVOOC 2.0) fast charging
We should know the price of the smartphone when it is launched in the country in a couple of weeks.