HMD Global introduced the Nokia 8.3 5G, the company’s first mid-range 5G smartphone back in March. Today the company announced the global roll out of the smartphone after about six months. To remind you, the phone comes in Polar Night colour, and is priced at 599 Euros (US$ 701 / Rs. 51,595 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 649 Euros (US$ 760 / Rs. 55,900 approx.). Additionally, all Nokia 8.3 5G owners will receive a free 6-month trial of Google One with additional 100GB of online storage.
The company already said that the newest 00 agent Nomi played by British actress, Lashana Lynch will be seen using the phone in the upcoming James Bond movie No Time To Die, premiering this November. The company has also shot new ad at Pinewood Studios ahead of the 25th James Bond film, which sees the 00 agents switch to Nokia smartphones.
Nokia 8.3 5G specifications
- 6.81-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory with miroSD
- Android 10
- Single / Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, ZEISS Optics, 12MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio receiver, OZO audio
- Dimensions: 171.90 x 78.56 x 8.99mm; Weight: 220g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging