After the launch of Moto G 5G last week, Motorola has launched the Moto G9 Power smartphone in India as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.8-inch HD+ Max Vision screen with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Snapdragon 662 Mobile Platform with 4GB of RAM, features a 64MP main camera along with 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras.
It features a plastic body, dedicated Google Assistant button on the side, runs Android 10 with My UX, which includes all the Moto features, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 6000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower charging.
Moto G9 Power specifications
- 6.78-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 20.5:9 aspect ratio, 264
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 10
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP 2.5cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.25 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, Smart PA
- Dimensions: 172.14 x 76.79 x 9.66 mm; Weight: 221g
- Dust and Water resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging
The Moto G9 Power comes in Metallic Sage and Electric Violet colours, is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from December 15th.