Motorola just launched the Moto E7 Plus, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India, after it was introduced last week. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision display with a water-drop style notch, is powered by the Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 Mobile Platform paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that can be expanded through microSD.
It sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) and the front camera is an 8MP f/2.0 shooter. The phone sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, features a plastic back and packs a large 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
Moto E7 Plus specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision LCD screen with 20:9 aspect ratio
- SoC: Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs); GPU: 600MHz Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB, expandable memory with microSD
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano+microSD)
- Cameras: Rear – 48MP (primary with f/1.7 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture)
- Front – 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2 mm; Weight:200g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b /g /n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging
The Moto E7 Plus comes in Misty Blue and Twilight Orange colours, is priced at Rs. 9499 and will go on sale through Flipkart starting from September 30th.