After the Moto G9 Plus that surfaced online revealing its specifications, now the specifications of the Moto E7 Plus has surfaced online. This reveals a 6.5-inch HD+ screen, Snapdragon 460nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, 48MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor, 8MP front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery.
Moto E7 Plus rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
The Moto E7 Plus is expected to come in Misty Blue and Orange colours, cost €149 (Rs. 12,935 approx.) and the official announcement is expected sometime later this month.